Haven’t been out since Saturday 😦 The farrier was supposed to come out on Saturday night to just tack on the shoe, and he didn’t come out until Monday, so we didn’t want to ride her until the shoe was back on. But let me clarify, the farrier didn’t come out until late Monday. So given his track record of showing up when hes supposed to, I honestly didn’t think he was going to be there, so I decided to not go out. It wouldn’t have made sense if I went out, he didn’t show up, and I could only groom for the hour plus drive out there. Today it was pouring ALL DAY, only stopping around 4 ish. So I also couldn’t go out. With all the not being able to ride, I highly doubt I’ll be showing.
I’m going to talk tomorrow to my trainer about showing, and about moving. I still haven’t received any word from the barn closer to me, but I’m hoping they’ll get back to me within the next few days.
I miss my baby girl!!